Friday, July 22, 2005

Starting with cars manufacturers, models and specs

Ok, it has been a while since i posted anything to the blog, Obviously i have been busy for a while...

Now il let you in on what i have been doing, I had a dream web product i have been working on, After months with the Spiral Aproach, The system was scrapped, since it had many features where it was impossible to track all actions on data and validate data integrity, The system was scrapped (i scrapped it) and started something else with an incremental approach....

So right after the first script, I was able to start adding stuff, I am doing the testing for the system on Cars, I think and hope this thing will be such a nice thing, and i hope i will afford to give the software itself away when it is done as open source (that holds security risks to my own website, so im not sure yet...)

Anyway... I will keep everyone informed on this...
Peace for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home